Chance of Invite for Software Testers 261314 in 2020

Hi,

Is there any update on the latest draw for SC190 and what is the Minimum score points for 261314.

-Thanks
Sunder Rajan

Since no option for SC189 with 261314, we can’t get any info regarding cut off points for this code.

I think 90 or 95+ points might help you to receive invite. I’ve submitted with 85 points in October and no update yet.

Hi Sunder,

So you will have 8 years of Exp by April 2020.
So my question to Anil is that : Do we need to do ACS again when the experience is increased just like in case of Sunder ?

Regrards,
Rakesh

Hi,

Why can’t 261314 can’t be applied under SC189 ?

Regards,
Rakesh

HI Ratheesh,

Did you get any update on your application?

What is the current minimum pickup point for SC190?

I do not see any update in the Australian Immigration site against SC190. All updates are for SC189 and 491 visas only.

Anybody have a clue for this?

-Thanks
Sunder Rajan

Hi @urakeshjain

Please read this

Hello Sunder,

No update yet for our EOI. The point is 85+5 now. Not sure when the luck would hit :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hello Rakesh,

This occupation 261314 is not available under skilled occupation list for SC189. (Immigration and citizenship Website).

Hi @ratheeshpd,

Morning.
261314 is under legislation list: https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019L00278 .

Please share the exact link to check all the codes.

Thank you.

Hello Rakesh,

The link you shared above clearly says 189 is for “Medium and Long‑term Strategic Skills List”. But Software Tester occupation is under “Short‑term Skilled Occupation List”. You may go through the link again for more info.

Hi @ratheeshpd,

Thank you, yeah I got in under legislative link under section 1-a.

But I couldn’t find it under Skilled occupation list.

Please share the exact link.

And if my code is valid under subclass 190, then how to apply under 190, if I don’t have an offer.

Regards,
Rakesh

Hello Rakesh,

I don’t have any direct link with me right now. You may search for your code under anzscosearch website. It also gives you more info where your job code fits.

Hi Ratheesh,

Why there is no information related to SC190 in the Immigration site. Does it means there is no pickups for this code since november?

Also, my points is now 85, is it suggestible to apply for the EOI with this point for SC190 as Software Tester.

Advices are always welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

-Thanks
Sunder Rajan

Thank you for helping out.

A post was split to a new topic: Can NAATI (hindi) exam can be given by anyone?

Hello Sunder,

Looks like nothing is happening for 85+5 points too. Waiting with this score almost 2 months. Before that, it was 85 from November. Let’s hope things would improve after few weeks !

A post was split to a new topic: Will age be locked when we get an invite for Subclass 190 Visa?

Hi @nitinkhanna53

Read this:

A post was split to a new topic: ACS experience letter - both Indian & Australian work experience

Hi. I am suitable for below codes. Can someone tell me which one get more chance to be selected for 190?

263211(ICT QA Engineer)
261314(Software Tester)
263313(System Test Engineer)