Chance of invite in 2020 for ANZSCO code 261111 - ICT Business Analyst - Archive

Discuss chance of invite for ICT business analyst 261111 in 2020.

Dear Anil, I lodged my revised EOI now I’m January 2020 - 85 points for 189 and 90 points for 190 for ICT business analyst. I have 5 years of asses skilled experience but have never worked or lived in Australia. I would like to gain PR to work in Sydney - what are my chances of obtaining an invite? Thanks!

Hi @Jessica

NSW may not send invite if you have not worked there before.

Chance of Invite with 85/90 points is fair and you might get invite if Australia Immigration keeps the number of invites high in coming months.

Thanks @Anil.Gupta, so would it be beneficial for me to try seek sponsored work in NSW to increase my chances?

If you can get a work permit and work, then it would work.

Hi Anil,

I have lodged my revised EOI in the month of Dec 2019 and I have 80 points under 190 sub class for Victoria region. Please let me know what are the chances of getting PR.

Thanks
Ram

Hai,
How long does it takes to get invite for ICT business analyst with 80 points and can v apply for visa 190 in NSW to claim 5 points extra

Hi @nfnasrin87 and @Ramkumar_Modi

Chances are low for an invite with 80 points as per current trend.

I suggest to try and increase points to at-least 85 to have any realistic chance in 2020.

Hi Anil,

I have couple of questions

1. What are the chances of Invite for 75 points ICT - Business Analyst (EOI - 23 oct 2019) and 80 points for VIC
  2. I think PTE is valid only for one year - if the invite doesn’t come within one year, should we be redoing the PTE, till the invite is received or once the invite is received.

Regards
Balu

Hi @gbsmaniam

Unfortunately, chance of invite is low with 75 points.

You will need to get new PTE report if current one expires before you lodge application.

@Anil.Gupta - Thank you for your feedback so far. I have received my ACS assessment and I think it is as per expectations. Here is the image for your reference.

I would also like to know your opinion on what is the waiting period for EOI invitation with 85-90 points for ICT Business Analyst if I submit EOI by end of march 2020.

Regards,
Raj

Hi @raj.gupta

85-90 points have good chance of invite.

Hi Anil,

Any comment for ICT Business Analyst in March 2020.

I have lodged my application in September 2019 with 85 points under 189 & 90 Points under VIC & NSW.

@Anil.Gupta Hi Anil, I submitted my. EOI in Jan’20 for ICT Business Analyst for 180 at 80 points & 190 NSW at 85 points.

I am working as a Business Analyst since 1.3 years in NSW. What are the chances of getting an invite?

Hi @sahib and @tanvipul

Chances of invite are good with 85 points and low with 80 points as per current trend.

I do not have any estimate with respect to time though. It all depends on Australia immigration as they chance the number invites almost every other month.

Hi @Anil.Gupta, I have updated my EOI to 85/90 points on 11th March 2020. As per the current trends what should be my expectation on the invite?

Hi Anil
I have submitted two EOI with 90 points one is with ICT Business Analyst with D.O.E is 17/03/2020. and second one with Software and application programmer nec. 261399 d.o.e is 03/04/2020. I also submitted two EO1 with 105 points for 491 family sponsored with above occupations. I just want to take your advise will I get the 189 invitation in this round or not.

Thanks

Regards
Karanbir Singh

You have good chance of invitation with 90 points.

Now you have 90 points for Business Analyst ? if they will give 1500 invitations then u ll get ur invitation.

Are there any realist expectations to receive an invite for business analyst with 85 pts for 190 visa (offshore) for NSW and VIC especially based on the current situation related to COVID - 19 which MAY result in slow processing or not giving invites till the situation is under control. MY DOE is 23rd Mar’20. Also, in how many months should I expect an invite?.