Current PERM Processing Time 2024 (Check Case Status)

Do we have any other means of determining the PERM status, besides waiting for a response from the lawyer?

@YASE Not that I’m aware of. I’m waiting impatiently too.

2 Likes

@YASE what is your priority date?

1 Like

@Chao_Li No, the only other way is notifying each other. When somebody from the same month gets approved, then check with the lawyer about your own case. That is why we have this website, I guess.

There might be a way for lawyers to inquire about the case status with DOL. I have heard of an option to request an update on the case. I am not sure of consequences though.

@Sandy_P any update? mine is Oct10th

My PERM was filed October 18, 2022. You?

It was Sep 13th, and I haven’t heard anything from our immigration lawyer.

1 Like

@Sanaz_Vahab I’m confused. Can anyone help me? If the website is written in September, then why does it say they are now checking December and January?mine is filed on January."

@Little_Gigi Any updates on your case? Mine is on Oct 20th and still waiting…

1 Like

@Naveen_Anamaneni Oct 6th Still waiting as well

@Naveen_Anamaneni Oct 6th. Still waiting as well

@Surendra_Kata Any update on your case?

@Sanaz_Vahab The December/January grid is PWR processing times, not PERM. The current PERM processing marker is noted just a little below that.

I hope it’s soon for you, given that September is the listed month right now. Sending you my best. Keep us posted please :slight_smile:

Thank you, but the application in this same system shows that I will receive a response to my PERM by August 7th. However, with your explanation, it is possible that the information in the application might not be accurate.

@Garima_Sinha_Chandra mine is Sept 22. still waiting

Is there any update on the approvals for September this week?

@Juliane_Mequi_Santan Mine was submitted Sept 27th, still waiting

what exactly is pwr?