Current PERM Processing Time 2024 (Check Case Status)

@Chandrika_Marneni ask the same question

@Ramachandran did you get any update on your PERM? mine is also Oct 2022, I am still waiting

Has anyone received Sep PERM approval for this week?

@jad_el_mir I am waiting aswell for sep perm approval , the wait is taking forever

Iā€™m waiting also, Sept 15 was mine.

@Face_Less A friend just got his PERM approved, priority date ~Sep 28

My perm was filed on September 13th and Iā€™m still waiting for the approval. Not sure what DOL is doing.

@Michel_Martins A minha Ć© 28 de outubro

@kranthi_Kumar7 Yes, my date of filing of PERM is Sept 21st 2022 and finally received approval on August 2nd, 2023.

3 Likes

Set 26th here. Still waitingā€¦

R.

Hello, I havenā€™t heard anything as of now.

Hi @Am22 tech creator. Your fastest approval time for Perm shows 7 months 7 days and has been fluctuating overall. Is this time accurate? Are people able to fool around or post approval date by accident?

Sometimes there are cases where people posting their PWD approval as PERM approval. These 2 are easily confused with each other by a lot of applicants (i was one of them). PWD takes 6-8 months currently so thatā€™s why we keep seeing users report their ā€œPERM Approvalsā€ came back in 6-8 months when they actually received their PWD approvals, which takes way less time than actual PERM approval.

Thank you! It appears the case number of the approval is in perm format as well and not pwd

I had the same thought. Iā€™ve noticed a few people claiming that their PERM was approved in just six months, but the truth is that itā€™s currently taking 11-12 months. Iā€™m curious about what might be causing the Department of Labor to process these applications so slowly.

3 Likes

Hi @Lionel_Mendonca

We are actively removing the cases which have reported the wrong status.

As other members have highlighted, people enter their PWD case status as ā€˜APPROVEDā€™ instead of the real PERM case, which causes lot of confusion.

Hi @Santhu_Kumar , I checked their perm disclosure data, and their number of cases between Sept and Dec were close to 40k+ . This might explain the slowness. The average per quarter usually sits in lower 30k+, which is the case for before Sept 2022 and after December 2022. Unfortunately , this is going to cause issues for a lot of folks if DOL doesnā€™t hire more people.

@AM22Tech_Admin , sounds good! Thank you!

My priority date it was October 3 th 2022 for perm they approved yesterday .

16 Likes

Thank you for posting update

1 Like