EAD approval time after expedite request approved by USCIS

Nope.We are still waiting. Please let us know when you have an approval.

Hi @H42020 Any updates on your case? Have you received your approval? Please keep us posted.

Not yet… Still waiting…

@preethu09 , you might have passed 45 days wait time… Did you reach USCIS?

@preethu09 Please let us know if you have received your approval. Did you contact USCIS? Pls let us know.

@H42020 Mine got approved today. Any updates on your case?

Good to hear. Congrats. Mine- not yet…

@raj2020… If possible can you let me know application filing date.

It was filed on 01/16/2020

Not yet… I spoke with tier 2 officer. He raised one request for general inquiry.

Even I am waiting for USICS action post my expedite approval which was received on 22nd April . What’s the avg time . I see some folks have got in 3 days and some in 15 .

Any update on your I-765 case?

Hi Preethu ,

Was yours a standalone EAD application or along with H4 extension ?

Mine was a standalone application and it has been 3 weeks since the expedited request got approved .

1 Like

Mine is not stand alone Priya.

Hi Preethu ,

Then I guess you would have to expedite the H4 request as well if bio metrics is complete .

If Biometrics is not complete then will have to wait until 4th June once field offices open do the Biometrics .

Regards,
Priya

Not yet… Talked with Second Tier officer… Didn’t hear back anything. Did you get any update on your application.

No Still waiting :frowning_face:

1 Like

My bio metrics was completed, then only I expedited.

Then we are in the same boat .

Did you raise a Service request to them saying that its outside processing time .

It feels like expedited request are been processed slower than it used to or there are a lot of expedited requests in this unprecedented times and USICS is prioritizing .

Regards,
Priya

1 Like

Hi, Did you hear any positive update?

I am also awaiting for h4EAD decision after expedite request approval.
Texas Service center. h1,h4,ead filed concurrently in PP on 1/26/2020 and h1 approved.
Bio metrics done on 2/12 and expedite request approved on 4/21.
Reached out USCIS again yesterday 5/18 and asked for status. they submitted an inquiry.
Thanks.