EB3 Date of filing(India) predictions from 2021 to 2024

What are your thoughts on EB2-PD Oct 2013? Do you think it will be current in DOF in Oct 2021?
My employer won’t downgrade to EB3.

2 Likes

There is chance or probability for EB3 becomes end of 2016 in DOF chart. But no guarantee until it happens.

2 Likes

Yes, very good chance

4 Likes

Please write to your representative. A draft is included in the link.

1 Like

Hi @anil_am22, just wondering if the visa bulletin and GC predictions are being updated as per latest bad news about GC wastage from state department?

3 Likes

Date of filing for oct’2022 bulletin be after Feb2011? worst case prediction

3 Likes

Hi @Tammali_Manoj

The worst case estimations account for 50% GC wastage by USCIS:

2 Likes

Thanks @anil_am22, hope the GC wastage won’t be too much

3 Likes

Hello,
My priority date is in EB2 Jul 2015. My employer is ready to file downgrade to EB3. However I would like to know if I should start to downgrade now to EB3 and wait in upcoming bulletins to reach filing date or wait for Oct bulletin and then downgrade based on dates seen.
I would appreciate info on the same. Thanks for all the help.

2 Likes

My suggestion is to wait till you see your date in filing dates.

3 Likes

I suggest you to wait till Oct 2021 and then decide on downgrading.

Thanks @dumchick. Hoping there is progress on date movement but because of visa wastage, my date seems to be very far right now.

Thanks @anil_am22 for your reply. I have decided to use a wait and watch approach for now instead of going ahead and filing downgrade right now.

1 Like

I have mine in EB2 - Oct 2015 and am also doing the same looking at all downgrades in this fiscal year. September is not very far. So i am going to wait to see whats happening and then take my next step.

I have strong feeling that the date of filing will move to atleast end of 2015 or early 2016 … I hope i am not wrong and if am wrong , hoping that it should move even further to 2017 so that many of us could file for 485 and get EAD s atleast…

It is all depends on the downgrade approvals. If people are doing premium processing and advance downgrades. We have very very low chances.

Keep below factors in mind before you calculate

• approved downgrades.
  • spill over wastage.
  • advance downgrades.

I suspect dates may not even touch past October dates.

1 Like

Thanks. I too have lost confidence looking at other forums and it looks like it will be only last Oct dates i.e. 1 Jan 15 who are planning to get greened since some of them have already got EAD via downgrade last year. They don’t anticipate dates moving any further now in 2015 because of the wastage.
I am hoping to atleast get EAD at this point with the date of filing progress.

2 Likes

Keep your hopes alive and do what ever it takes to make USCIS waste very less percentage of visa numbers.
Nothing else is in our control other than wait and watch …

1 Like

Hi, I have my PD as Dec 2016. Should i expect my date will become current for Date of Filing?

3 Likes

what’s the problem in downgrading now and having both EB2 and EB3 i140’s ready? @Anil_Kumar14 @anil_am22 @dumchick

Your both approvals will count towards their calculations. So dates won’t forward.

8 Likes