EB3 Date of filing(India) predictions from 2021 to 2024

I see less than 1% chance.

1 Like

Too early to say Rama…
We all did the same math last year before October 2020 Visa bulletin. We thought it would reach December 2010 to the Max. But we saw it moving to 2014 …
Keep hopes alive and do everybit to make USCIS do not waste visa numbers this year.
Most important thing is … Dont downgrade if your dates are not current. It creates duplicate demand in EB2 and EB3(As One applicant has 1 in EB2 and 1 in EB3) and Dates will not move as expected in October 2021 and FY2022.

1 Like

In last October we did wrong calculations as we don’t know exact upgrades. If you try to do eb3 for 2020, it matches upto end of 2014( DOS removed upgraded petition from eb3 count. assuming 30% upgrades). Now all downgrades count towards eb3 so eb2 moves ahead and eb3 stalls.

2 Likes

My PD is oct 2015 in eb3.what r the chances DOF in oct 21 visa bulletin.?

2 Likes

If USCIS do not waste many VISA numbers , it is possible.

2 Likes

Do you still think they don’t waste green cards? I’m expecting 90% wastage. They even won’t use normal quota just see the past allocations.

2 Likes

Pray the god to uscis not to touch downgrade applications till mid of September. Then you may see your dates.

3 Likes

I’ve a priority date of Dec-2013 in EB-2. Is there any chance of DoF to move to this date in OCT-2021 visa bulletin?

3 Likes

It’s going to be massive…. About 80% wastage.

1 Like

when will June 14 EB3 be current in filing chart and final action chart based on info gathered in the latest chats with Charlie session? Anyone any calculated guesses?

3 Likes

Are you DOS employees

1 Like

I see one of the applicant whose PD is EB3 - Oct 2014 received a Interview letter for Aug26th …
This means the dates may be moving to Oct 2014 very soon.
It is a good sign…

https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/2224619935/i-485-interview-letter-in-eb3-where-pd-is-not-yet-current/page/last_page

1 Like

Wow, that’s some news. :slight_smile: So USCIS is still doing some random EB interviews…

Looks like NBC is moving faster than light :slight_smile:

Texas has still not issued biometric for people from Oct 2020 filings.

Also, interview scheduling for Oct 2014 PD seems odd given that the date is not expected to be current in Sep 2021 bulletin as per Charlie.

Nevertheless, its a very good sign that dates might move faster than we think.

2 Likes