EOI invite in 189 - 233914 - engineering technologist

Chances of getting an invite with 65 points is almost zero at this time.

Thank you for your reply Anil.
So even if I score 20 points in English I can only achieve a maximum of 70 points. Should I still give it a try?

You should try to for getting as many points as you can to have a fair chance.

Dear Anil,

Now as the details of July draw are available, we would like to follow when are the chances to receive invitation for Engineering Technologist 233914 with the score of 75, EOI updated in April 2019.

Many thanks in advance for your response.

Best regards,
Ritika

Hi @Ritika123

Chances are low for an invite with 75 points for 233914 until October 2019 at this time based on July 2019 draw.

dear sir, pls tell me now any chance 70point with engineering Technologist i applied in march 2019,dec jan can i recieve invitation

Hi @punjabi_tadka_health

Chances are low for an invite with 70 points for Engineering Technologist.

Hi Anil,
I have lodged my EOI yesterday with 75 points and are there any chances of getting PR with 75 points and how many months it will take ??

Hi @sairam

At this time, the chances of invite with 75 points in 189 visa category are low. You may get an invite after November 2019 if the points requirement goes down.

Hi Anil,

I had filed my EOI for Engg technologist (233914) on 31st July 2019 with a score of 75. Any tentative dates by which I can expect the invite?

Also my wife has competent English and has her technical assessment done under the same ANZSCO code as mine. Hence I am assuming my score will increase by 5 points to 80 by Nov 2019. Will that help get a quicker invite?

Thanks.

Hi again,
You mean nov 2020 and will there be any importance given to electronic technologist while inviting.

Hi @BT87

You will have chance of invitation after November with 80 points. Until then, chances are low.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply. Possible for you to Estimate tentative timelines by which we can expect the invite once our score reaches 80 points in Nov 2019?

Thanks.

Hi @BT87

The invite time depends on the date of effect. It is not possible to estimate for each case separately.

It takes too much time and I am running short of it.

I have uploaded EOI with 70 points for engineering Technologist ( Quantity Surveyor) on July 2019 for 190 category. Please advise how long to wait for getting invitation.

Hi @smithamathew1981

Chances are very low for an invite with 70 points. I suggest to increase points to have any realistic chance.

Thanks for your reply.
In November 2019, I heard that new point system will introduce and 5 more point will add to me for spouse evaluation. So my point will increase to 75 ( 190 visa victoria) . How about the chances then ?

Hi Anil. Any chance of Sep/Oct Invitation Round for 233914 with 80 points, DOE 10th April 19? My partner is a skilled applicant as well and she has competent English. We are not sure if we had to wait by Nov 2019. Thanks.

HI @GrannyDanger

Chances are good for an invite by November if the number of invites are increased in next draws.
I am hearing that the number of invites will stay low till November though.

Hi Anil,

You are doing a great work in giving clarity to lot of bloggers.

We have launched EOI with a score of 80 for Engineering technologist for 189 in July’19. Any guesstimate as to when we will receive an invite?