Estimate for invitation 189 and 190 in 2019

Hi @Anil.Gupta
May I know whether is it possible to get approved for the below profile.

My Profile:
Visa Type: 190.
ANZSCO 261313 (Software Engineer)
Master and Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 10+ in software engineering
Calculated Points: 65 + 5 (190 visa)

Hi @Ganesh_Ramasamy
The chance of invite for 261313 (Software Engineer) with 65+5 points is very low.

Hi @Ashi
You have good chance of invite in July 2019 draw for 261314 with 80 points if your points change before the draw.

Else, you can expect an invite in Aug 2019 with 80 points.

I cannot estimate state invites as states do not share their data. Normally, they also follow the same point trend as 189.

Hello Manish,

I donā€™t see database administrator or ICT project manager in ā€œoccupation-ceilingsā€
What about these occupations?

Hi Anil,

I have 75 points for 189 26313. EOI submitted on 02 May 2019. Is there any chance for invite in 2019-20. If so what could be the waiting time? Thanks

Hi @Soundararajan_Rajend
You can expect invite in Aug 2019 draw for 261313 for 189 with 75 points.

1 Like

Any one please reply

HI @Sangeetha

Your question is not clear. Please ask specific question to get any meaningful response.

Thanks Anil.
I donā€™t see database administrator or ICT project manager in above link ā€œoccupation-ceilingsā€
What about these occupations?

@Anil.Gupta for 65 points 3 months passed no invite as of yet why so ?

Hi Anil,
Iā€™m currently with 75 points for 261313 for 189. EOI last updated date is 2nd June 2019. Today applied for ACS for spouse and hopefully receive results by 1st week of July. So my points would be 80 by july 5th per say. Can i stand a chance of invitation in July month for 189 for 80 points updated by 5th July or i should wait till August draw?

Is there any default cut-off date for monthly invitations for EOI updates?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Junti

Hi @Sangeetha
Havenā€™t you copy pasted the same text again? I still donā€™t understand what you want to know about these occupations?

Hi @jonbjjon
Chances are very low for an invite with 65 points for almost all occupations.

Hi @junti6

You will have good chance of invite in July 2019 with 80 points for 261313.

I am unable to copy and paste the occupation ceiling url here.
The url has many occupations, in that list I am unable to find database administrator and ICT project manager. So do these occupations are not in demand? Occupation ceiling list has total number of requirement for respective occupation. Hope you got this time.

tanq @Anil.Gupta for quick replyā€¦
one more question pleaseā€¦
how many years of experience will be deducted from ACS for ECE Btech for 261312(Developer Programmer) ā€¦iā€™m not sure if ECE will be considered as ICT-minor /majorā€¦for 261312ā€¦
if its considered as ICt-minor, 4 or 6 years of experience deduction?
Worried with the ACS results for spouse as total exp of spouse is 5.11 yrsā€¦
should i get a positive results as exp considered from Aug 2019(if deducted 6 yrs)?- so that i can claim partners points from Aug 2019 or will i get a negative report?

you inputs would be really appreciated.

Hi @Sangeetha

Have you check the Australia occupation list here:

Hi @junti6

I have given examples and explained how many years will ACS deduct here:

Thank you Anilā€¦read through the post ā€¦and understood 4 r 6 years deduction will be in ACS hands.
Is my understanding correct?