Fedex delivered on 20 Noc morning NYC and till now no update not able to track..anybody in same boat ?or sent around 20 nov and received updates

Fedex delivered on 20 Noc morning NYC and till now no update not able to track…anybody in same boat ?or sent around 20 nov and received updates

@sbk9192

It’s kinda random. For some people the acknowledgement was fast. For some, it’s slow. I wouldn’t be surprised if they take 5-6 business days to acknowledge. Also, this is a holiday week. It’s possible the embassy/VFS centers may be closed.

Fedex delivered my application package on 18th November morning to NYC location. But I didn’t get any updates from VFS yet, unable to track it also. Did you get any way to contact them?

My application was delivered to NY center on 11/17 no acknowledgement yet, can’t track online.

I called then with 5 minutes free option but they were unable to give any response they said they will inform concerned department

I called them but no use but i received an email towards by query but no updates they asked for passport number reference number and all

any one received any update this morning

Did you get any response from VFS

did you get any response from VFS

It’s Indian holiday, I doubt we get any response today.

No update/email from VFS. They should atleast inform that they received the application. After a week we are still in dilemma that whether the application reached to them or not. though fedex says they delivered it.

I am in the same boat- my application was delivered to the DC VFS on 11/23 and yet no acknowledgement. I contacted them with the reference# and got back a response on 11/28 asking for more details- Fedex tracking#. DOB and passport number. Sent them all back this morning and am awaiting a response. Its a week today since delivery- very annoying. Understand its a holiday week, but they were working when it was delivered and should have confirmed it as soon as they received.

I applied for passport renewal with VFS and it reached the VFS office on 23rd Nov in NYC and no communication/acknowledge yet. Called the VFS customer care and they said they will check with concerned team and reply back on the status. I did a tatkal application

Received acknowledgment for my pp renewal application.

your application was delivered on 17 Nov and you get receipt notice email today 13 calender days
i think rest everybody should expect same way

anyone else got any update on application from VFS NYC

yes @sbk9192, today (1st Dec) I received email from VFS that application is received and now under process. My application was delivered to VFS on 18th Nov morning.

Thank you for updating us- i got back a response saying that they will contact the concerned party and check and update me. Hoping that the 2 week timeline is to be expected and the acknowledgement comes through shortly… fingers crossed.

Anyone further got any updates from NYC VFS

guys any one any updates from vfs nyc …those who sent application on or before 20 nov