Fedex delivered on 20 Noc morning NYC and till now no update not able to track..anybody in same boat ?or sent around 20 nov and received updates

No update for me, VFS NYC received on Nov 23rd

Hi All

So far no updates from VFS NYC , I submitted my application under Tatkal on 17Nov , reached 18Nov
no confirmation email nor I can track my application, so I connected the support Team and they told it was escalated to the team concerned and I will get an update within 48hrs but so far no update. its quite annoying ,how they are picking our application to process.

How do you connect to Support Team? Please share Contact link

there is phone number on which you need to pay 2.48$/minute for making call

cant we escalate to Indian Embassy and tell them this is what going on

First you need to raise a complaint at
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/contact-us ,

you will get a response after 48 hrs from then you can start coordinating with them on top of that email, but pity thing is you get response only after 48-hours.

yes we can, that’s what even I am going to do if I don’t get response even after the escalation done by the support team.

share whoever you contact then we all will contact same person to make pressure

I just received my acknowledgement from DC VFS. The passport renewal is for my mother and they are asking for her fathers passport since a part of the name was truncated by the system for being long. I am not sure how anyone can resolve and address the queries these people have. Dont think they check to see if the applicant is a senior citizen.

Hi All

Try to lodge your complaints here so that they can feel the heat and can understand how pathetic the services provided by the new vendor , they don’t even care to acknowledge when an original passport is delivered to them.

https://pramit.indiainnewyork.gov.in/Consular/S1cxaFh0VlM3aFFxK0pDcWdYMFFTdz09

Anyone locked ticket with PRAMIT

Just fyi, 1st 5 minutes is free.
Also, it’s best to reach out to them via that web based form, and they usually revert back in less than 48 hours.

-Neeraj

I submitted my daughters passport application for renewal , it reached them nov 24th according to fedex, i emailed DC embassy , they forward it to VFS team but i got a email from VFS saying they will check and update, its been 4 days no reply from them. Going crazy.

Anyone else got any ack from NYC VFS

mine rcvd at NYC on 20 Nov yet to response

Reach out to the Consulate of your jurisdiction. Explain to them. They will take care of it. I had a parent name issue for my father- he is deceased - I don’t have his passport . Consulate SFO sorted it out immediately

My application reached VFS NYC office on Nov 30th and received acknowledgement yesterday that it’s currently under process.

Hi Did you get any updates from VFS?

Anyone with NY VFS office received date of 23rd Nov 2020 got the acknowledgment? I contacted the VFS through email and they replied me back saying that the application is received by the VFS NY office and currently the documents are being verified and asked to track the application after 72 hours. I did a tatkal application and still the application looks to be with VFS, not sure if they understand the urgency and importance of tatkal. Its very disappointing.

Did you get acknowledgment or just they told you over email