Fedex delivered on 20 Noc morning NYC and till now no update not able to track..anybody in same boat ?or sent around 20 nov and received updates

Yesterday they responded stating it was on hold and asked to submit “AFFIDAVIT FOR CHANGE IN APPEARANCE AND SIGNATURE”
with Notary . I submitted the same via UPS.

but you still didnt get acknowledgement

I got the Acknowledgement and update to submit the AFFIDAVIT after continuous chase for three times .

By the way did you raise the complaint ?

I did but no response from them too yet.so when exactly you got ack? you application was rcvd there on 18 right?

Yes it reached there on 18th and mine is tatkal also, later after 5 days I complained no response again I complained they asked again some details with out giving response, very pathetic service. Later they responded mentioning They have escalated it and will get response in two days I didnt get. Again I dropped an email then I got this update. Not sure what exactly happening.

what email address your were sending emails to

I didn’t they any acknowledgement yet they just responded over email.

This is the email I am responding

info.ihcusa@vfshelpline.com

But you will get response only to the emails they give reply to our complainta initiated from the portal.

Same problem. Not heard back. This is a big frustration. India makes life difficult.

when was your FedEx delivered

Hello , did you sort out your mother’s passport holdup?

Nov 30 and still no update.

Thanks for checking in- I was able to provide them with a copy of my grandfather’s passport from my relative who fortunately had it. Its from the 1980’s- lets see and hope that that will serve the purpose and i wont be asked for additional things.

Good to know it’s resolved!

Does the acknowledgement say that they are sending the application to the embassy ? Or just a receipt ?

It just says we received your application and is currently under process.

Did you get acknowledgement or update ?

Thanks. please update us about the interval between the time of acknowledgement and the time of your application got liberation from VFS to reach the embassy.

I submitted my daughters passport application for renewal , it reached them nov 24th according to fedex, i emailed DC embassy , they forward it to VFS team but i got a email from VFS saying they will check and update,No update from them . it still shows invalid inputs.not sure who received the package? is it with vfs or Indian embassy?They don’t even care to say packet received. Very bad experience.