For Australia PR: ACT Skilled Nominated Visa- Subclass 190 for Public Relations Professional (225311)

Hi @synergix123 . Thanks
We submitted on 11th Sep. 75+5 ss for NSW (English 20)
You submitted for ACT or NSW?

Thanks for your response @chandrarcc. I submitted for NSW 75+5 (English 20) on 6th September. Hope I get the invite as well.

Thanks.

Oh. That’s strange. Hope you also get it soon.
All the best.

Hi @chandrarcc

You can show pre-invite letter for Indian PCC.

Check this for Singapore PCC:

1 Like

I am keen to apply for 225311 too. Kavita, would you mind sharing your experience in applying VETASSESS? Thx in advance.

Hey Anil,

I am onshore in Australia and have applied for 190 NSW under Public Relations professional with 80+5. What do you think my chances are of getting an invite?

Hey @Kavita did you end up getting an invite? And in how long?

Did you end up getting an invite?

Hello anil,
Anil, I am going to apply for the same occupation and I have experience of almost 12 years as a PR manager in a single company. My company suppliedb oil to different industry on the bases of my relation, further I arranged events for them and call media for press releases. The reason of giving you a complete background of my company has few questions related to Vettassess assessment.

1. As my company offers engine oils and complete car workshop. Does vettasses consider my experience as a PR Manager?
  2. I have arranged all the further documents, including few press releases which are on the company website, but unable to produce third party evidence (bank statements) as I have never got my salary in my account. Every month salary was given in cash by the company. However, I have arranged by tax return which is also considered a third party I guess. Would it be sufficient for a positive assessment or not. Please I need your advice on that. Thank you