How many days will it take to get GC after PD gets current in Final Action Dates

Hello,

My PD became current on 1st June this year. I submitted by biometrics prior to that on March 20th. Based on this, when can I tentatively expect my GC to arrive? The case status still says fingerprints received.

Thanks,

Vikas.

Thanks for the useful info. I am also in EB1 like your colleague filed AOS last October and finished biometric last week of March this year. It’s been 3 months since biometric but no signs of next step.

@Vikas_Kesiraju & @palram , seems like USCIS has fallen behind on sending out medical RFEs.
Did you submit medical with AOS application or waiting on the RFE?

1 Like

I didn’t submit medicals. My PD has been current since last December I guess.

1 Like

I submitted my medical with my AOS application.

1 Like

Ok, please update this thread when you see AOS approval on your case status.

1 Like

Will do. How long does it usually take for the AOS to get approved ? Also, my PD becoming current will have any bearing on the AOS approval?

1 Like

You were bang on Target Kalpesh . My RD was July 21 ,2021 and My I-485 Case Approved on Nov 4,2021 . No EAD/AP
and yeah btw there is no fees for filing I-765 /I-131 when filing with I-485 for the first time.

2 Likes

Congrats on your GC approval! The $$ i was talking about for 765/131 were attorney fees rather then USCIS.

1 Like

Hi Kalpesh and other friends

My I-140/485 File Date - Nov 9, 2020 (without medical)
Filed in TSC (Texas)
Notice Date - Feb 13, 2020
I-140 Approval Date - April 21, 2021
Biometric Done - Oct 23, 2021 with proper status updated online
As of 12/18/2021, Waiting for Medical RFE and EAD, AP

Any prediction, opinion or fact want to share. I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you friends

1 Like

I would just do a interfile for the medical to documentarily complete your AOS file which may help adjudicate your case faster. I have several friends do interfile their medical and they were able to confirm the receipt via Emma the chat bot. Note that USCIS will not provide you with any official receipt for interfile documents. Also if you receive medical RFE after your interfile, you will still need to respond so you may want to get two copies of I-693 if possible.

Texas center if backlogged crazy so it is difficult to predict the processing time.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Kalpesh. If you could elaborate interfiling process, I would highly appreciate it. Also, how should I know where to send? Any cover letter I have to prepare?
I based in Austin, TX when I filed my I-485

Again, thanks so much Kalpesh.

1 Like

I see you did not submit medical? what is the development so far with your case if you don’t mind to share?

Thank you.

1 Like