I 130 RFE response time

Hello on August 17, 2017 I send my I 130 and it is being processed in the california office, in April I received an RFE requesting more evidence which is already sent and received on May 30, do you know how long it takes to process the RFEs to give a final answer? thank you very much

Hi @eduardo_arias

RFE response review is taking 90+ days at this time.

thank you , could i do an Inquire about a case outside normal processing in this case with the RFE in review ?

Hi @eduardo_arias

You can call and check if they allow you to raise a service request.

hello anil , i received this email about my I130 case , Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days , what does that mean ??? , thank you for your help and time

Hi @eduardo_arias

I cannot say anything unless i know the full response and if this email is in response to any of your action.

Type of service requested:
– Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 08/05/2019, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience

hello anil , this is almost the full email

Hi @eduardo_arias

That means that they have sent a request to your case’s USCIS officer and he may take a decision on it within 45 days.

thank you very much i understand now

Hi, do you know how many times can i make an inquiry about my I130 case? On August 5, I requested a consultation about my I130 case, the August 9th they replied that the case was being adjudicated and that I should receive a response in 45 days , those 45 days have passed , can I make another inquiry again? Thank you

Hi @eduardo_arias

You can raise request any number of times as long as they allow you.

thank you very much for your help

hello anil , few days ago i sent another inquiry about my case and i receive this response today can you explain me better what that’s mean ?

On 09/23/2019, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your I-130 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

Hi @eduardo_arias

It simply means that your case is currently under process but there is no fixed time to approve it.

Hello , in August 2017 I filled out my I-130, the status of the case still under adjudication and has not been approved yet , I became to American Citizen already and update the status of my Application , my question is if now USCIS starts processing me from the beginning as American citizen? Or they will consider how long I have been waiting? Any known experience? Thank you

Hi @eduardo_arias

Your case should move to the new queue and the processing time will start from the date your case was moved US citizen queue.

So that means that all these months waiting have been lost and they will start the case again? I think I should not have updated , they have my case in adjudication more than 4 months ago and I have not received an answer , thank you very much for your help

hello anil, my case is under adjudication in CSC, in my case after upgrading my case to American citizenship do they process it right there? Or send it to another office? I don’t see processing times for citizens to spouses in California , I hope they consider the waited time , has been more than two and a half years

USCIS can send applications to different center and if they do, they will send the notice to you too.