I130 Processing Time 2019 Archive

hi @Anil.Gupta
what im saying is that when you check the estimate time range it says 7.5 to 10 months and the receipt date for a case inquiry it says august 02,18
how i will understand this if my receipt date was dec 27,18 ??
thanks for your help highly appricated.

You can call USCIS if the service request date passes Dec 27, 18.

I donā€™t see this is helpful Mr.gupta as i understand its hard for u to be answering all those questions,
Thanks for your help once again.

Hi @Anil.Gupta
when can i expect for my I-130 petition under 21 old approval (California service center) . My sponsor is a green card holder. my priority day is december, 18 2017.
Iā€™m sorry I can not estimate it myself ā€¦ Thanks

I cannot estimate for each individual case either.
Sorry.

Hey! My husband is a green card holder and filed petition in March 2018. The receipt date given to us is 13th March 2018. The service center is California. Do you have any idea when i can possibly get an approval?
Edit: i am residing in Pakistan

Hi @Amna

I cannot estimate for each individual case. Sorry.

But any idea? Anything that can give me hope?

Can you please explain to me what the ā€œbest case receipt dateā€ means? Is it important?
Also is everything that you post authentic? Just curious.

Hi @Amna
The ā€œbest case receipt dateā€ means the case which our service found to have been approved most recently. The cases are checked on various forums where users report their approvals.

It is up-to you to believe it or not.

2 Likes

Hi, my priority date for i130 is 12/20/17 for permanent resident in California service center. Can you please advise when it will be approved so I can file i485? Thanks in advance!

Hi @hsg
I cannot estimate for each individual case. Sorry.

Hi
What is the meaning of USCIS service request and what is the meaning of receipt case approved?

HI @Hurmat_Anwari
The ā€œbest case receipt dateā€ means the case which our service found to have been approved most recently. The cases are checked on various forums where users report their approvals.

The ā€œUSCIS service requestā€ date is the date when you are allowed to call USCIS and ask for your caseā€™s status. Your case receipt date should be older than this date.

Hi Anil, as i am seeing the time for processing the i 130 for green card holder is now 1year and 11, that mean that my case still be approve by may 2020?
Thanks

Hi @Lumu_Bilonda

It is not possible for me to estimate each case individually. Hence, I do not share my estimations now to save time. Thanks for your understanding.

@Anil.Gupta thanks a lot bro.

@Anil.Gupta and it means that now they are working on Dec 18 2017?

Yes, that should be.

1 Like

I was just asking gestimate if you can advise, though thanks

1 Like