I130 processing time california service center

Hello @Anil.Gupta
I want to say that in I130 form the processing time for California service center it’s hidden.
Can u tell me why ?:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The service is working on collecting data for California service center.

It will start showing data from next week.

ok thanks for the answer.

Hey @Anil.Gupta
Why the receipt date in California s.c goes to september and in a week it comes back to june ?

Developers are fixing the bug in reporting the dates. It will be fixed soon.

Hi my sister is US citizen and applied for I 130 for me. Application received by department on 9th December 2013. Can anybody tell me about process and how much more time it will take or when can I expect approval? Application submitted at California center.

1 Like

Check here:

https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/current-i130-processing-time-green-card-for-parents/

Hi Anil. Thanks for reply. Frankly speaking I don’t normally understand this table. Specially when there is dates mentioned. Could you please tell me when will I expect to get approval from department. My file received on 9th December 2013 by california office for sibling i130.

Sorry, i do not do any individual case estimates due to lack of time.

Can you just give me estimate when can I expect to hear from them?

hey @Anil.Gupta
I want to ask you did Donald Trump stop the processing time for undefined period ?

https://forum.am22tech.com/t/trump-executive-order-suspend-immigration-to-us-temporarily-questions-answers/13493/12?u=anil.gupta

Hi Anil,
I can see below updates for California Center:
u.s. citizen filing for a brother or sister Receipt: 19 Sep, 11
Approved in 8 year 7 month 21 Feb, 09
Slowest case approval in 11 year 2 month

My case receipt date is “May 2010” - California Service Center.
As uscis website says : Receipt date for enquiry is “February 22, 2009” , Please advice if I can raise a “Outside Normal Time” Service request now or I have to wait?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Anil.Gupta
How are you?
I want to tell you that the Receipt date for fastes approved case in California Service Center has 2 months that is in the same date.
Is there any problem that the date isn’t moving ?
Thanks in advance :+1:t2:

If its not moving, then no new cases have been found by the service.

Hey @Anil.Gupta
When I click estimate in I130 family green card it shows we don’t have enough data (i have check this all this week)

What’s your case receipt number?

I will check and reply.

OK Anil thanks a lot :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hey @Anil.Gupta
Have you check it ?