I130 processing time california service center

Hi @Xhei_Ndoj

I will check whenever i get time. Unfortunately, cannot commit on a time frame.

Ok @Anil.Gupta
Thank you :+1:t2:

Hey @Anil.Gupta
Are Uscis in august open or its holiday month and processing time are closer until september ?

hey @Anil.Gupta
Why in california service center (u.s citizen filing for brother) from 2009 it have go back in 2008 ?

USCIS moves the dates back.

Hi
I am a green card holder i filed i 130 for my husband my priority date is oct 02 2019
I want to know why the uscis processing time is moving backward ?
When i saw it was on july 30 for california service center and thn all for sudden it move back to 27 june and now its on may 27 can you please help why its going like this ?

hey @Anil.Gupta
Is it true that processing time will stop until september ?

1 Like

https://www.am22tech.com/uscis-processing-trump-national-emergency/

Hi @Anil.Gupta
My aunt has forgot the pasword of uscis web.
Is there any trouble ?

Hi I am a green card holder, filed for my spouse and my son who is 18 yrs old staying in INdia. My priority date is nov 8 2018 and my service centre is california. Can you please tell me when I can expect my case approval.

Hi @JOHNCY76

Current I130 processing times are given here. Please check yourself.

HI Mr , i cant understand that i live in new jersey i do my application online normally my application should go to Texas but i see this in the California center which is processes my files why ?

Hi @Anil.Gupta
My aunt have apply to get her brother(my father) with all the family to Florida (I-130 california service center) in 2011.
When our cases will be approved,will my sister be able to come because she is 26 years old? Now we have 8 years 6 months since my aunt have applied.

Hi @Xhei_Ndoj

Please check processing time here:

https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/current-i130-processing-time-green-card-for-parents/

It shows only about the processing time,not about the question i have.

Hi @Xhei_Ndoj

This should help

Thank you @Anil.Gupta :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hello,
I am a us citizen who filed a i-30 petition for my husband in February. We recently received a rfe, which is a bit. Disheartening, but we are slightly confused. Our case was originally at the Texas center and now has been transferred to California? Is this something we should be concerned over… what does it mean. According to you processing times on here California is delayed a great deal, will this delay us in the process?

Hi @Ckp_25

The new center timings should apply to your case. USCIS takes the final decision on which center processes your application. You cannot do anything about it.

Thank you for your reply. For the course California processing times for us citizens applying for spouses …I do not see on the processing times chart as a category.