Software tester apply as Software engineer

The chances of verification are higher if the letter is suspicious and has not been issued by HR.

If the letter is genuine, ACS will not usually verify.

I don’t understand your second question.

1 Like

My second question is that my wife’s skill code 241511.
She is not registered nor licenced. Can I assess her skills under this code and make her primary applicant ?
Assuming, you said she will need registered or licenced before she takes up any work in Australia…

You can apply for job code which matches the profile currently. The licensing and registration will come later.

Many thanks. You are a star.
You are doing a great job by helping us. God bless you.
Will get back to you for more doubts if I have any.

2 Likes

Hi ,

I have 9 years of automation experience worked in 4 different company out of which in two companies my designation has been mentioned as software test engineer and senior software test engineer respectively.

the question is that can i apply the acs for software engineer role though my designation mentioned as tester in two companies.

The role name does not matter.

What matters is the daily activities that you performed and what has been written in details work experience letter.

If your detailed work experience letter mentions your activities as software development, then only ACS will evaluate it as software engineer.

Hi Anil, I am a software tester and am planning to apply under 261313 code. I want to apply for 189 and 190 . please advise if this is the right move.

Hi @Aparna_Dey

Please read the above discussion.

Hi All,

Can i do my assessment with ACS against 261399 - Software and Application Programmer ANZSCO code?

my exp letters do have the roles and responsibilities mentioned as 261399. But the designation has ‘QA’ mentioned in it.

Does ACS look at the designation while assessing?

what are the chances of filing assessment for 261312 - Developer Programmer?

@Anil.Gupta - Can you please suggest?

Hi @riyapatil31

Please read above.

A post was split to a new topic: ACS officer gave 7 days to submit payment evidence

Hi,
I work as a automation tester. Please suggest which Anzsco code is suitable for me?
261313 or 261314. I am planning to submit ACS assessment which ANZSCO code is suitable for my position.

Hi. I’m working as ICT QA engineer. But I can get service letter with the roles of ICT QA Engineer or Software Engineer.

May I know which one is good to evaluate with ACS to be nominated easily? Which job code is mostly getting opened for nomination? Software engineer or ICT QA ENGINEER?

P.s. my designation is always ICT QA. But roles will be changed according to SE

Hi @Sameer_Agarwal,

I’m also working as Automation Testing Engineer and do write code in Java with Selenium. Just want to check with you if you did received positive response from ACS after applying as Software Engineer?

Also, Please review my attached Roles & Responsibilities and see if these are relevant for Software Engineer. If not, I will try to modify these roles & responsibilities

@Sameer_Agarwal @Nitish_Goyal

Could you please let me know whether you received positive response from ACS when you applied for Software engineer role being a Automation tester

@Poornima_Rao We have not applied yet. I’m planning to apply by end of this month

Hi @Nitish_Goyal @Poornima_Rao

Could you please let me know whether you received response from ACS when you apply as Software Engineer, I’m also working as an automation Tester(Selenium)

And also how you convince your manager to write all these responsibilities on letterhead

Thanking you in advance

Hi @anil_am22
Do you have any template in case anyone got their ACS done through software engineer who works as an automation tester

Thanking you in advance

Hi… did you receive the invitation

Any updated guys? anyone applied and got invitation?