Unable to login to passport seva website

Using paper clips is okie.

2 Likes

still facing issue, unable to login did reset multiple times no progress… :frowning: any help how can I get help

I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME ISSUE…RIGHT CREDENTIAL BUT SHOWS AUTHENTICATION FAILED[quote=“nivm, post:1, topic:141671, full:true”]
I received my new passport on last Friday. From yesterday I am not able to login to government passport seva website. It throws error incorrect password even after I have reset my password using forgot password. How to check further status if police verification is initiated for me
[/quote]

Hi guys… Try pressing enter after filling the loginid, pwd and capcha instead of clicking on submit… IT worked for me

No Luck after pressing Enter also, is there any account Lock or something?

same here, no luck with the enter key

Same issue here, Unable to get in — Authentication Failed

1 Like

Anybody got to login ?

After multiple retries and checking password policy, I was able to login.
The issue might be with the password that you are using. Can you try resetting your password, so that only a single special character is there. I had 2 special char @ and _, but when changed to single @ in the password, it worked. Might be some issues with their password encryption.

3 Likes

Your solution worked for me…

This worked for me, Thanks!!

Thank a lot for cracking this - you are a saviour!

THANKS @Shadow_Hunter IT WORKED.
I HAD to waste my 4 hrs of time. it helped by using only single special character.

Worked for me! Awesome! I will now be able to go to Italy and I thank you so much.

Thank you avvaru_theja,saved my ass i been waiting outside passport verification office for almost 2 hrs where they are asking the application form which i am unable to download from this shit website due to login issue,finally came here and found the solution