Australia PR SkillSelect Job Occupation List Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

Hi Anil, I was ask today by the agency who will give the IELTS exam which of the two i will take, is the Academic or the General? thanks in advance

You have to take IELTS general exam for Australia PR.

Hello,

How would we know which ANZSCO code Jobs are available at what state in Australia? This information would help submitting the EOI when applying by giving our preference to increase our chance of invitation.

Thank you very much.

Hi @US2AUS
The details are given on the same page on our am22tech Australia PR occupation list.

Each job code has the state name given along with it.

Hi Anil,
I am working with stock broking company since last 11 years and my age is 42 years. Recently I had given IELTS exam and got 6.5 band.
I would like to know chances of getting PR visa for Australia(regional/province) also let me know reliable MARA agent/agency.
Thanks and Regards,

Hi @rakeshjoshi

The first step is to find if your job is part of the Australia occupation list or not.

The second step is to find your total Australia points.

Once you are done with these two, come back here and then we can suggest next step.

Hi Anil,

I can’t see 263212 (ICT Support Engineer) open as of now. Do you have any visibility for this as this is 2nd week of July?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Gaurav

I do not know when will the job code 263212 will open up next at this time.

A post was split to a new topic: Do we qualify for Spouse 10 points as per new rule?

Hi,

I am developer programmer- ANZSCO 261312 and my wife is software tester - ANZSCO 261314.

Can we claim 5 points for spouse? She meets all other requirements.
My skill falls under MLTSSL and her skill under STSOL.

Hi @rt123

You cannot claim spouse points as the occupation list is not same.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Count age points & skills assessment at time of invitation or at the time of EOI submitted?