Australia PR SkillSelect Job Occupation List Questions & Answers

(Anil Gupta) #1

Originally published at:

(anonymous) #2

Hi Anil, I was ask today by the agency who will give the IELTS exam which of the two i will take, is the Academic or the General? thanks in advance

(Anil Gupta) #3

You have to take IELTS general exam for Australia PR.

Hello,

How would we know which ANZSCO code Jobs are available at what state in Australia? This information would help submitting the EOI when applying by giving our preference to increase our chance of invitation.

Thank you very much.

(Amarjeet Savant) #5

Hi Anil,

I just received a positive assessment from VETASSESS and my total points score is 65. I intend to apply as a Construction Project Manager (133111). I have a few concerns though before I apply. I was positively assessed by VETASSESS and they say this in their outcome letter: “Master of Science awarded in 2013 by Syracuse University, United States of America is assessed as comparable to the educational level of an AQF Master degree and is therefore at the required level.” Does this mean that I can claim points for the Master’s degree (5 points)? If not, what are my chances of getting an invite for visa 189 with 65 points as I do not see any information whatsoever online for my particular profession i.e. Construction Project Manager. Moreover, I cannot claim additional points as I have max points for all criteria like age, education, etc. Thank you in advance.
Kind Regards,
AJSAV

(Anil Gupta) #6

Hi @US2AUS
The details are given on the same page on our am22tech Australia PR occupation list.

Each job code has the state name given along with it.