Chance of invite for 261312 with 80 points

Hi @Hari2665

If the trend of low number of invites continues in September 2019, then it may be difficult to get an invite in September too.

But, i am hopeful that Australia Immigration will send more invites. If they do, you should receive an invite.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Registerd nurse medical 254418 migration to Australia

A post was merged into an existing topic: 261313 - Apr 2019 filers - Chances of invite for 189 based on the latest status

Hi,

My ACS is done. I have points dor 189 and 75 points for 190 PR. Do I need to hire a consultant to file EOI and help in visa processing if I get an invite? Secondly, should I file EOI with these points? My ANZSCO Code 261312 (Developer Programmer).

Thanks,
Sucheta

Hi @Sucheta

Hiring a consultant to file application for you is your personal choice.

If you want, you can do the whole process yourself too.

The chances of invite are low with 70/75 points. I suggest to increase the points.

Hi Anil,
I had applied PR 2nd-feb-2019, 190 NSW with 75 point and 189 with 70 point in 261312(Developer programer) category.
Still I have not received invitation. What would be chance to received invitation, if yes how long?.

Hi @hamesh_raghav

The chances should improve after Nov changes. I can’t really say how many months at this time.

Hi,

I filed EOI for 189 category with 80 points and 190 for Victoria with 85 points for the ANZSCO code -261312-Developer Programmer on 18th October 2019. What are the chances of getting an invite as the number of invitations have been reduced to 100 during the last 2 draws? If at all there is a chance, when can I expect the invitation?

Kindly provide your inputs.

Hi @laxmipathi

You will have good chance of invite after Nov 2019 with 80 points. If the number of invites are increased in Nov, then you may get invite in Nov draw itself.

Thanks for the reply @Anil.Gupta

I have lodged eoi for 189 and 190 Victoria with 70+5 points (doe Nov 6, 2019). Is there any other state which I can apply for with no job offer or onshore experience. Occupation code is 261312 Developer Programmer.

And what are the chances with superior english and 3+ years of relevant experience?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @JaspreetSingh

Chances of invite are low for an invite with 70+5 points.

As far as i know, other states do not have enough demand for 261312 to send an invite.

I suggest to increase points to at-least 75+5 to have realistic chance of invite.

5 points for Spouse’s language after 16th Nov will do or needs more efforts, as other applicants are going to claim 5/10 points for spouse after 16 Nov

You will probably be at same level with others after Nov 2019 as almost every one will get it.

Yes… you are right.
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
God bless you!

A post was split to a new topic: Can dependent stay in Australia of primary TS-422 Visa holder hours out?

A post was split to a new topic: Is it sensible to apply Australia 491 if applying for Canada PR with 464 crs score?

Hi @Mahil

You have good chance of invite from NSW but there is no fixed time-frame. They may send invite anytime as per their choice.

Thank you Anil. Fingers crossed :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: ICT Support Engineer with 85 points under new rules