For Australia PR: ACT Skilled Nominated Visa- Subclass 190 for Public Relations Professional (225311)

Yes, you should write Graduate diploma in your EOI.

Hi,

What would be the estimated time for receiving the NSW pre invite for 225311 public relations professional? The current EOI that I have submitted has 75 points (70+5). I am waiting for my skills re-assessment report which would give me an additional 5 points for experience in Aus. In the meantime, is there a timeframe for getting invited at 75 points?

Thanks

Hi @synergix123

There is no time frame for state invites. They send it on their own schedule and their own requirements which they do not share publicly.

Thanks for your response Anil. Just wondering what are the chances of getting an invite with 75 points.

Hi @synergix123

Chances are good for an invite.

Thanks Sir. Are there any specific formalities required for filling state nomination for NSW beyond Skill Select? Please guide. as for ACT, Canberra matrix is another requirement, which i forgot to fill in May. Recently updated my EOI and also filled Canberra Matrix.

For NSW my profession is in low demand (Public Relations) but is open, what would be the chances for NSW with 70 points.

Thanks

Hi @Kavita

NSW does not have any other requirement except selecting the 190 option in your SkillSelect EOI.

Hi @Anil.Gupta. I am applying for my wife with 75+5= 80 points for NSW 190 Public Relations Professional. What are the chances of getting an invite?
I will add an additional 5 points on 16 Nov for my English skill. So it will become 85. (My job is not in her list).

Also waiting for VIC to add this job. This was in their draft list this year. Do you know when they are going to release their 2019 job list?

Hi @chandrarcc

You have good chance of invite. I cannot really say when the job will be added to VIC’s list.

Hi @Anil.Gupta. Thanks for all your help.
We have got our pre-invite with 75+5= 80 points for NSW 190 Public Relations Professional in the latest 19th Sept draw. Waiting for the invitation. Wanted to finish our PCC meanwhile. Have below questions.

We are residing we Singapore currently and will be needing India and Singapore PCC.

1. For India PCC, they ask for an evidence (CO letter) to prove that we need the same. Can I show my pre-invitation letter and DIBP list of required documents instead? Or is there any other way to get it without waiting for the CO letter?

2. For Singapore PCC, they ask for proof of spouse application which we don’t have as of now. We will only have this when we are filling and submitting the Form 80 later (am I right? ). Is there is anything else which I can show as of now to get it done?

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi @chandrarcc, Congratulations on getting the pre invite! May I know when did you submit your EOI, please? I have submitted mine on 6th September with 80 points as well and haven’t received pre invite yet.
Thanks.

Hi @synergix123 . Thanks
We submitted on 11th Sep. 75+5 ss for NSW (English 20)
You submitted for ACT or NSW?

Thanks for your response @chandrarcc. I submitted for NSW 75+5 (English 20) on 6th September. Hope I get the invite as well.

Thanks.

Oh. That’s strange. Hope you also get it soon.
All the best.

Hi @chandrarcc

You can show pre-invite letter for Indian PCC.

Check this for Singapore PCC:

1 Like

I am keen to apply for 225311 too. Kavita, would you mind sharing your experience in applying VETASSESS? Thx in advance.

Hey Anil,

I am onshore in Australia and have applied for 190 NSW under Public Relations professional with 80+5. What do you think my chances are of getting an invite?

Hey @Kavita did you end up getting an invite? And in how long?

Did you end up getting an invite?

Hello anil,
Anil, I am going to apply for the same occupation and I have experience of almost 12 years as a PR manager in a single company. My company suppliedb oil to different industry on the bases of my relation, further I arranged events for them and call media for press releases. The reason of giving you a complete background of my company has few questions related to Vettassess assessment.

1. As my company offers engine oils and complete car workshop. Does vettasses consider my experience as a PR Manager?
  2. I have arranged all the further documents, including few press releases which are on the company website, but unable to produce third party evidence (bank statements) as I have never got my salary in my account. Every month salary was given in cash by the company. However, I have arranged by tax return which is also considered a third party I guess. Would it be sufficient for a positive assessment or not. Please I need your advice on that. Thank you