Number of PDFs for ACS after payslips and bank statements

One more querry, for ITR Doc there must be a separate pdf file ?
right now I have these pdfs:

1. B.tech degree and mark sheets (after merging into single pdf, files renamed by default to 1,2,3…and so on, I am unable to rename them semester wise. is it fine?)
  2. M.E degree and mark sheets
  3. 1st company experience letter
  4. 2nd company experience letter
  5. Passport
  6. Resume
  7. Bank Statement 1st company
  8. Bank Statement 2nd company
    if I create separate pdf for ITR then it will become 9 pdfs, and only 8 are allowed per assessment fees.

Do I need to highlight the the salary credit for each month for better readability?

1 Like

You can club the bank statement and payslips with the company’s work experience letter to reduce number of PDFs.

It is better to highlight the salary credit for easy identification. The easier you make it for reading, the faster the ACS officer will be able to finalize your report.

thanks for the response.

I only have bank statements that I have downloaded online, but don’t have salary slips, is it mandatory and if it is then for each month till 2 years I need to submit?

Is it okay to compress PDF files using online tool in order to maintain the size of 3MB per PDF…?

How many PDF that I can upload to ACS is there any limitation.?

Hi @era_fdo_1

You can use online tool (Adobe Scan is a good app) to compress PDF size.

You can upload 8 files in one application.

1 Like

Do we need to scan and send both side of some certificates and documents.? or Front page is enough…?

Hi @era_fdo_1

It would be great if you can collect all questions and ask in one post. This will save both your and our time.

You should scan both front and back of each document (if back side has some printed content - don’t scan if it is blank).

2 Likes

Hi Anil, Will payment Evidence be part of Employment Letter attachment or a separate attachment under Employment? My PDF file is exceeding 3 MB size mentioned in the guidelines. Please suggest.

Yes, attach payment proof to each employment letter.

1 Like

But then, it is exceeding limit of 3 MB, as there will be good number of pages for Form 16 and Bank Statements for each year for 6 years of single employment. Can I upload file greater than 3 MB in that case?

If the ACS system allows you to upload larger than 3 MB, you can upload.

I doubt that they will allow.

Hello Anil,

I have a small doubt - Documents of my employment-1 is exceeding 5MB, so if I upload 1 document of employment-1 in the employment-2 section, will that be ok ?

Thanks,
Aditya Challa

You should try and reduce the file size.

Do not mix Employment documents with each other.

I am unable to reduce file size any further. I know employment records should not be mixed. I have a pdf of all Form16s and ITRs till date, so I think I can upload this in employment-2 section since there is space there…

for employment-1 - I have bank statements, provident fund statement and only last 6 months payslips as payment evidence.

Hello Anil,

I have filed my ACS-RPL for review. The guidelines mention that minimum 2 forms of payment evidence are mandatory for any employment.
My work experience [2013-2020]
For my 2 employments,

E1 - I have enclosed my payslips and bank statements [2013-2020]
E2 - I have enclosed my payslips but the bank statements which I uploaded in E1 cannot be uploaded in E2 even if I rename it, but I have mentioned to the ACS support by email that the bank statement is applicable for both E1 and E2.

So, this should not be a problem right? - They should be able to make out.

1 Like

I cannot say if they will be able to make out or not. It depends on the ACS officer. Normally, they do look at each document in detail.

1 Like

thanks for your message. After filing review, I immediately mailed them my tax records pdf which could not be uploaded due to space issue and they replied back saying that they have attached it. Right now its with assessor. Lets see

hello Anil,

My assessment letter came out and it’s assessed as ‘suitable’. Thanks for all your support and advise.

1 Like

@Anil.Gupta: Is it acceptable to highlight relevant information in PDFs (e.g salary credit information) or will that impact the credibility of the document?
Also, my bank statement is 20 pages long. Can I only include pages that show the salary being credited for start and end of each year of employment?